Welcome to the Early College of Arvada
We’re glad you’ve decided to join us.
Enrolling is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Steps for Enrollment:
- Download and complete the enrollment packet.
- Download and complete the Entrance Survey. Entrance Survey
Assemble all required documents listed below and attach them to your enrollment packet.
Items to Bring When You Enroll:
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military ID etc… original or certified copies acceptable – necessary only for new kindergarten students and students new to PSD
- Emergency contact information, including health care provider contact information
- Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate, or parent statement is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Visit the CDE website to see required/recommended immunizations.
- Copy of student’s academic history or current report card (bring a non-official copy; PSD school personnel will request your student’s school records from the previous school after your student is enrolled)
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries)
- If applicable, information regarding the following:
- Gifted and talented (GT) designation
- English Learner (EL/ELL) information
- IEP/504/Special Education/Health Care Plan
- Any test results to support the above.
- Parent/Guardian identification
3. Complete the Free and Reduced Meal Application online at:
* * *
You are now ready to bring your Completed Enrollment Packet to ECA’s main office and speak with our Registrar, Shawna Hodgson.
If your student has any health concerns, please visit: Additional Health Information
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Shawna Hodgson 720-473-4404 or email@example.com
Julie Ramsey at 720-473-4409 or firstname.lastname@example.org