Welcome to the Early College of Arvada
We’re glad you’ve decided to join us.
Please print and complete the registration forms below:
Items to Bring When You Enroll:
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military ID etc… original or certified copies acceptable – necessary only for new kindergarten students and students new to PSD)
- Emergency contact information, including health care provider contact information
- Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate, or parent statement is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Visit the CDE website to see required/recommended immunizations.
- Copy of student’s academic history or current report card (bring a non-official copy; PSD school personnel will request your student’s school records from the previous school after your student is enrolled)
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries)
- If applicable, information regarding the following:
- Gifted and talented (GT) designation
- English Learner (EL/ELL) information
- IEP/504/Special Education/Health Care Plan
- Any test results to support the above.
- Parent/Guardian identification
- Completed lunch application
- Completed Enrollment Packet
Should you have any questions, please contact Jessica Mulvey at 720-473-4400 or email@example.com.